Charlie Bressman attended St. Olaf College, Oxford University, and UNL College of Law. He has practiced law for 33 years. He is married, with 2 children. One is in Law School, and the other is Pre-Law. His mentors, or experience, have taught him the following:
- There is no substitute for hard work.
- Getting to Court regularly sharpens one's skills.
- You cannot draft a good Contract without litigating one.
- Clients want honest, frank answers, even if it is not good news.
- It is a valuable asset to have a stable of good people you can refer Clients to (such as CPA's, engineers, doctors, etc.).
- The best Lawyers typically pick up an additional 15-25% for their Client.
- If the Lawyer is efficient, the Client saves money. The Lawyer can still make a reasonable profit.
- Keeping the overhead in check also passes a welcome savings to the Client.
- The Law is a time honored profession, and this is to be respected.
- A little humor as part of the Attorney-Client Relationship is a good thing.
EDUCATION & AWARDS
UNL College of Law
St. Olaf College
Enjoys hunting and collecting military memoriabilia.
Areas of Practice
Probate, Estate Planning, Divorce, Paternity, Custody Child Support, Personal Injury, Juvenile, Administrative, Real Estate
Ways to Contact Me
(402) 333-4774 x108
FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME DIRECTLY
(402) 333-4774 EXT. 108
Our attorneys are available for initial consultations. Please call to schedule one, or if you prefer, use this contact form to arrange a meeting.